Sunday, January 4, 2015

Trusting in the process...

 
Like my other blanket idea, I am just going to run with it.  I was not really feeling it when it was a very sharp hexagon, but now that it is developing that subtle shape I am liking it more and more.  Now I just have to hope that it keeps doing that and doesn't get too crazy.
I feel like if I wanted it to stay in a more rigid hexagon shape I would have to alternate the white rows to having the double increase every other row.
I was worrying a bit about having too much yarn, but it grows so quickly at the beginning because the rows are so short.  I keep having to remind myself that the rows are getting longer and will be using more yarn.

I've noticed that I have been getting larger stitch numbers done since I have not had to take the time to switch between the three yarns as much.  It makes me feel like I might not have to lower the end goal as much to make it more do-able.


Yesterday's count: 1,253
Today's count: 2,273
Monthly count: 5,049
Finished objects: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment