Thursday, May 29, 2014

Back to only a few posts.

I have started a few different posts a few times.  I was unsure how to point out that after much thought I added a donation button to the side-bar.  So there it is, no big deal.

I have also noticed how much this blog has generally changed over time.  When I first started it I was going to talk about only things that had to do with making things to donate for charity.  It has slowly grown into someplace that I put many more things.  I do try and talk mostly about the items I am making, but I do like the fact that I don't feel like I'm going off in another direction when I post about things like my vacation I just went on.

Speaking of charity things, I'm working on the edging for the Skywalker shawl.  Like I mentioned before, I'm really hoping some lace blocking magic will happen because it is looking a bit small.  I also already have another shawl planned out, but I'm not sure if that is the right project for me right now.  I'm thinking it might be smarter to go around and dig through filled project bags.  I know there are quite a few that I've shown pictures of here but still sit around unfinished.  I also don't mean that final step unfinished, I mean, still needs to be knitted/crocheted/sewn before the final finishing touches.
I think that would be the best idea and that way I will have more needles freed up for newer projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment