Sunday, May 4, 2014

Another one at the last step...

I have mostly finished a modified version of the baby surprise jacket.  It turns out that I definitely did not have enough yarn to finish as the pattern tells me to.  I instead skipped the back panel and almost got to the end.  I had to bind-off earlier than I had wanted so the edge is also a bit tight.  My goal before I leave for my vacation is going to be to get buttons on the thing.  I already have the shoulders/arms seamed up and all the ends woven in.
I'm also starting to get worried I'm not bringing enough knitting, or that I will hate what all I brought once I get there.  I so far have just been taking nice deep breaths and trying to ignore the silly feeling.


Not a big update, but I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment