Sunday, April 27, 2014

Baby Blob Sweater

As you can see, I am using one of the pairs of earrings I made as stitch markers.  While they are very pretty markers, they are also really large.
I was working on this while at the KCC (Knitters and Crocheters Care) meet-up.  One of my co-workers came in took one look at it and asked "Is that a BSJ?"  I told her it was and it blew the mind of one of the other people there.  She was impressed that this little jacket, which she had never heard of before, was important enough to get its own acronym.  My co-worker then admitted that really it should be the EZ-BSJ and that the shape it makes is very recognizable.
Since there is now a yarn scare on this project (I don't think I have enough and I don't know where to get more easily) I am going to be leaving out the back panel and just make the jacket a bit shorter.

Some good and bad news for the Germany trip.  It looks like I will be able to blog about it on the go (the hubby just gave me his old tablet to use) but I will have to be trying to bounce back and forth between the webpage and the app.  This means that the posts might look a bit funny since the keyboard that used to go with it broke.  I might look into getting a new one, since there is still a bit of time before the trip, but unexpected car costs have already started eating into my trip spending money.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment