Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Egress Days 42 & 43: Some Things Are Happening

  They have started to fill in around the egress window bump out.  It's a bit higher up than I had thought, but they know what they are doing.  Not sure how much they are going to do and how much they are going to leave for the people who will be coming back to grade the area around the house that had been dug up when the foundation got fixed.

  I think this might be the replacement window.  It also appears to be broken.  I don't kow what this is trying to say about how the rest of the project is going to go.  It might be channeling all the bad energy away from everything else.

  The ZippyShell was taken away this morning.  There was a bunch of stuff in there and while there are a few new things in the hallway and the tub is in the driveway, I don't know if they got everything out.  I'm not sure what would happen if there were still things in there when they took it away,

  I figured I should combine the last two days because while I hear them working down there for many hours, it's tricky for me to see what all they are getting done.  It smelled like chemicals when I went down before, so it seems like they are doing something other than just the egress window area.
  I also feel like it might have been smart to paint before they screwed the cabinet into the wall.  If they paint around it we will have a big white spot if we decide to move the cabinet or get a differently shaped one in the future.  My only guess is that they don't know the walls aren't finished yet?  They also still need to run that cable back to the top for the lights and not have it coming out by the sink water pipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment