Friday, June 12, 2020

Electric Day 51: More Lights!

  These are such cute little lights!  Don't mind the hole, I'm sure they'll fix that, it was where the wire had been coming out from before the lights were put in.  Everything is also a lot brighter than I had assumed.

  The hole in the middle of the gaming area finally has some wires.  There will be an outlet there so we can have a fancy table.  There will be a flat screen TV so D&D maps can be shown easily and we won't have to have an extension cord running along the floor.

 My craft room now has power!  It is probably because the walls in my room are a different material than the ones in Bill's room, but my lights are so much louder!  I hope the addition of tables and sewing machines will help to dampen the sound because right now it is way too loud for me to spend much time in there.  I also plan to be watching something on YouTube or Netflix while I'm working, so hopefully that will also help.  Talking with Bill in there showed me that the buzzing is fairly easy to drown out.

No comments:

Post a Comment