Saturday, June 27, 2020

Basement Day 61: Clean at Last

  The cleaners came in and made quick work of the basement.  They asked to borrow one of our vacuums because they wanted to have two going at once.  I almost wanted to apologize for how old ours was and how it doesn't work very well.
  Tank has already managed to get himself closed into a room.  I was taking a video for a basement project I have planned and had opened the utility closet.  He must have come down and gone in while I was in another area because I didn't see him.  When I was back down later I heard some sad meowing and found him in there.

  Our iRobot Roomba has a birthday, and that day is today.  Now I just have to figure out how to convince the cats to ride it.  I have also named him Garmelie after the Critical Role character because the first thing he did was to draw a dick in the carpet and then not too long after he got lost and couldn't figure out how to get past a corner and back to his docking station.

  Since it was such a pain to pick out and we weren't sure if it was what we wanted in the end, so I wanted to be the first one to try out the tub.  The water has a slight blue tint and I'm not sure if that is the water, the tub, or something else.  It is odd because when you feel the water out of the faucet it feels cooler than it does in the tub.
  Bill has also started moving things down there, but it isn't ready to be seen yet.  You'll have to wait until he gets it done and you won't get any progress pictures.  He keeps muttering that he thinks he has a problem, but I think it just looks like a lot of fun nights to come once he builds the big gaming table.

No comments:

Post a Comment