Saturday, June 6, 2020

Tub Day 46: She's No Longer In The Driveway

  The tub is now installed.  It is no longer in the driveway getting rained on.  I'm not totally sure how I feel about it.  I had first wanted a built in so there is more fancy area and more space to put things like candles onto.  It also has a thicker wall than I had thought from the pictures.  It is what we picked and it will hold water and Bill will be able to fit all of himself into it, so those were the things we wanted.

  This is something that Bill says will bother him.  We can make it so that the things that go on that side are the things we don't use often, so we won't be opening it much.  It is also a big opening on the inside, so we could reach the things in this section from the center door.  It doesn't bother me, but I'm also saying that without trying to pull anything out from that door, so it might bug me later.

  I'm not sure it shows in the picture, but I used two different ways of decreasing the hat crown.  I think the right one is a bit smoother than the left.  I'm almost done with this pattern and I think I will just release it on my Ravelry shop and not have it be tested.  Since I've been using my written pattern to do the other sizes, I have almost been testing as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment