Friday, May 29, 2020

Remodel Day 41: Fixing Some Stuff

  They have already fixed the problem we were just talking about.  Some of it still goes a bit above the lip of the cabinet, but this will be a lot easier to make look nice than gaping holes.  Now to wait and see what it looks like with the counter top on.

  She's in!  I'm excited to see that they got to this.  I feel like not a lot got done today, but I'm happy that this is now installed.  There is more work to be done before it is complete, but it's not just sitting in our driveway.  This will hopefully also keep anything else from falling into the window and breaking the other side.  The glass was on the inside so I believe them when they say that something fell and broke it.
  Poor Fiona got a real fright last night.  She was heading into the bathroom for a snack when I was going in to use the bathroom before bed.  I warned her that she would be locked in with me, and usually if I go in at the same time that she does, she will run out and come back later.  She had her nibble of food and then realized that the door was closed.  She got nervous when I was done because she wanted to be by the door to be let out, but that's where the sink is, so she was nervous that I might try and touch her.  While she was giving me a nervous side eye, Tank reached his paw under the door and bopped her paw with his.  She jumped back and looked like she had been attacked.  She looked both nervous and offended.  Poor pretty lady, her life is so tricky sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment