Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Lighting Day 48: It's Bright Down There

  I don't know what Tank is going to do once he loses his plastic wall.  He likes running out from under it and has even tried to play attack people through the plastic when he sees their shadow.  At least he has with me.  He's successfully startled me many times.

   Here is a sneak peak of the stair post.  This might also be getting stained because they look very light in color.  Though it would be okay if it didn't, it's a nice blonde color.

  They are building out the sides of the stairs too.  We will be getting railing going all the way down and this will give them something to put that on.  I'm not sure if the green drywall looking stuff is different than the purple or the white.

  Another row is up!  No board in this one though.  I know we mentioned that we were going to be putting heavy board games on these and they will probably hold up, but it seems so thin of a support system.

  There are more lights installed.  It is so bright down there.  I still wish I had known how bright these were because this is all I really need for my craft room.  I currently don't do anything small and delicate enough to need more.  But it would be more time and money to have them put four circular lights in since it's wired for the two workshop lights.  It will also mean I will have more lighting in case I decide to try new crafts that will need as much lighting as I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment