Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Two kinds of sole.

You will see the bad joke as you read on.

I was taking some of our regular trash out to put into the big bin and saw some of Bill's old boots in there.  I pulled them out and found a huge bag to stash them in.  I went over to Mom's later in the day and put them in their Soles4Souls box.  My mom didn't know that there was one, so the next week she brought some to put in there too.

I don't remember what I was looking for, but I found this really cool little iron fish.  It is a super great idea too.  I like how when you buy one for yourself there is also one sent to a family in need.  I don't know if there is an option to send two out if you don't need one personally.
I first heard about it on Bored Panda and I am super amused by the iron fish in a pot of meat fish.  I don't know why, but I laugh every time I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment