Saturday, December 20, 2014

I wonder if I should be jealous...

Mr. Jag found his Christmas present early, it was the little black mouse he pulled out of that bag mentioned previously.  He is still in love with it.  Since Bill came back from his work trip last night, Mousey could not sleep in the bed with us.  I woke up this morning and found that he had moved Mousey from the floor, where it had been hanging around with us to watch a movie, to the yarn that I had left on the couch.  How sweet is he to make sure Mousey had a nice place to spend the night?  I'm wondering of I should be getting jealous or not.

 Though I mentioned in my last post that I have been slowly getting my house into some direction of order, I have also been keeping my other goal in mind.  Here is the Universal Kite Shawl-ette(Ravelry link) that I started a while ago.  There is both a cat and a penny(left corner of the shawl) in the picture for size reference.  I made it bigger than the pattern called for.  I also could not get the top of mine to be straight across, but I am okay with that.

I'm keeping a lookout for other super fast things to finish, but I think I might be getting to things that require me to sit down and pay attention to them.  Going along these lines, I have no idea why I decided to start a large baby blanket instead of something small.  The best part is that I have another big-ish blanket planned to be started after this.
I also have to get some test knitters to try out my owl mitts pattern so I can get that up on Ravelry for all to enjoy.  I even decided to go back and add some charts for the cables and thumb gussets instead of just having it written out.  Good thing about that was that I had about six mistakes in the right mitt.  They were some silly counting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment