Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stuck for now.

The first project is still sitting next to me on its temporary needles.  I sent an e-mail to the company that made the broken needles(I don't want to say bad things about them until they have had a chance to make it better)
I've been working on Barbara's blocks in the mean-time.  If I still haven't heard back from the needle people or it isn't fixed once I'm done with them, I'm going to dig around for a pair of straights in the right size.  Hopefully I will have a pair in the same size made out of the same stuff so I don't have to worry about my gauge becoming too different.

I'm also fighting a bad cold that is really kicking me in the head.  I'm brewing some more medicene even as I type this.
My magic cold cure is a pot of tea containing:

I know both teas tell you to drink 3 cups worth for one day and that would mean using 3 tea bags, but I find a big pot made with one tea bag works well for me.  You can also adjust as needed.  Don't have a sore/raw throat?  Don't use the Throat Coat.  Not too stuffy?  You can leave out the Breathe Easy.  You can also change the flavor of the Air Borne.

No comments:

Post a Comment