Friday, October 31, 2014


I finished in time!

Here is my zombie bunny.  I used the pattern for the Big Cuddly Bunny, though not entirely.  I did not knit in the gauge listed so mine is smaller.  I used worsted weight yarn and US size 8 needles.  I also altered the ears some.

I wanted to make one ear look like it had been bitten a few times and the other to look like it had been torn off.  Though it wasn't planned, I'm kind of loving how the drooping eye keeps wanting to stick out.  Extra creep factor!
There are also plans in the mix for making a zombie bunny hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment