Friday, October 24, 2014

I love fall!

I love so many things about fall.  The leaves changing colors and the fact that you get to wear cute sweaters are some of my top favorites.  My absolute favorite thing about fall is the pumpkins.

My mom got me this one to put in front of my house.  Isn't it adorable?  I can't wait for other people to see it and then roast it and make goodies out of it.

I'm also slowly getting closer and closer to getting my shawl pattern ready for testing.  I'm excited for that.  I decided to give two ways to start the shawl, but I noticed something interesting when I was making my samples for that.

At some point this yarn was spun really tightly.  That is the yarn corkscrewing around like a spring.

The other thing I was working on is almost done.  I didn't know how I wanted to finish it, but I think I now know.  It is also giving me an idea for a fun hat.  Only time will tell if the idea will translate to a larger scale or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment