Sunday, February 11, 2018

Quiz

  I took a quiz that tells you what type of blog you should have.  They didn't give any list, so I wasn't sure if 'crafting' or 'charity' were topics that might be a possibility when I took the quiz.
Lifestyle / Personal Brand blog best suits your desires and personality!
You are multifaceted, just like your future blog. You would enjoy blogging about a myriad of subjects and have many passions. That means you might blog about your life, beauty, fashion, baking, adventure, travel, etc. The best part is that there are TONS of bloggers who have turned their personal lifestyle blog into a full-time career!

  It is really going to happen.  It felt like something we were just talking about and mentioning as a thing that was going to happen in the future.  However, the materials have been delivered and are blocking my garage right now.
  I had a minor freak out about a few things.  How they didn't have our same color, so while the roof will still be a dark color, it will be a grey instead of a warm brown.  They also said they would not replace the dental molding.  I don't know if it is because they just don't want to because of the added cost, or if they really can't.  Either way, it is really annoying because the first guy didn't mention anything about that.

  The guy who dropped everything off was amazing on the fork-lift.  He got everything off and in place in less than half an hour and was zipping around on that thing.  I was really impressed.  I had even recorded video of it, but when I hit Stop my phone freaked out and the file ended up getting corrupted.  He also had a very nice beard.

  Knitting wise, I'm closing in on that green leafy pattern.  I did start the hat I warned you about because I finished my swatch on Monday knit-night and didn't have any of the actual project supplies with me.  I finished that hat and I had enough scraps to make another hat.  I knew the scraps would bug me, and I knew it would be a small hat, so it won't take very long.
  House wise, I'm still making some progress.  I keep getting distracted from organizing projects by knitting projects and making sure I keep up with my work.  Luckily the amount of work I need to do is slowing down, so I will have more time during the week to try and tackle the dining room and the living room next to it.  I also joke the the more I knit, the less I have to organise.  While it is partially true, I feel like I need to knit faster to make a real dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment