Friday, July 7, 2017

Organizing is Hard Work!

  I have been trying to figure out how to get all of my yarn and other craft items organized and neatly stowed away.  Bill doesn't appreciate looking at bins of it all over the house as much as I would like.
  This means that I have to pull out all the bags and bins that have been just thrown into the extra room haphazardly so I can fit shelves in there.  Then I get to go through the bags and such and put it into plastic bins which will get labels.  I've not gotten very far, but I've already gotten rid of some stuff.

  Look at this wonderful picture Andrea took of my Better Together.  I did the last diamonds in my own way and I like how they came out.
  If anyone noticed, I didn't include the shrug in my last list of things I have coming up.  I'm still not sure if I want to keep going or go back and do it with the stitch I had dropped.  If I leave it in time out for a bit and then look at it later, I think it will help me to decide.
  I've also almost finished one of the wraps I was commissioned to do.  I'm not totally happy with how it came out so I'm trying another similar version.  Luckily I had a lot of yarn to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment