Friday, July 21, 2017

Because it is Funnier This Way.

  I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I started with the small ball of yarn I had instead of a whole skein.  I wanted to minimize the risk of having multiple small balls if I didn't use all 6 full skeins.  This also meant that if I was at the end of skein three and was in the center, then there would be a good chance that I wouldn't have enough.

  I took this picture earlier today.  I am in the exact center.  Once I do the second side of the wedge I am working on, I can start decreasing.  See that small amount of a skein left right below it on the couch?  That is skein number two.  I am passing the center and have not yet even touched skein number three.
  Like I said before, while I was wondering if I was even going to have enough, I was also thinking it was going to be funny if I had a bunch extra.  I could make it bigger and work one or two more increase sections, but I won't because that would make it super huge.  I tried it on by holding it over one shoulder.  It is a very nice size right now.  We'll just have to see how much I have left over once I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment