Saturday, April 25, 2020

Insulation Day 25: That's Not Dry Wall

  Here is a picture of the drywall that will someday be on our walls and ceiling.  The plan had been to start drywalling today and use tomorrow to finish up anything that didn't get done today.  However, only one guy showed up today and finished framing and putting up the insulation.  We were told that they will be coming tomorrow to work on the drywall.

  These are the things they use to help drive nails into cement.  I had no idea what one of these looked like not used.  It's really cool.

  Here is the bottom of the brass.  I figured they drilled into the cement first or something, but I had no real idea how it was done.  More info I know that I won't really need to use.  It is cool to know though.

No comments:

Post a Comment