Friday, April 17, 2020

Egress Day 19: It's So Big And Bright

  The window is in!  I can see Tank wanting to sit here a lot, though it will be hard to tell how much light will come in once the dirt is around the edges.  They still need to add the bump out so that the dirt doesn't fill back in and block the window.  It was nice and quiet today so I was able to sleep in.
  We also found the light fixtures.  Some of the works had moved them to the garage.  I had heard someone go out there yesterday, but I had assumed it was Bill.  It's good we found them.

  I was able to get a bunch of knitting done today too.  I also backed up some pictures I forgot I had taken on an old phone.  It was nice and relaxing for me, but Tank was really antsy today.  It probably didn't help that actual ants had found the food in the bathroom.  It's good that Fiona isn't here because I could just move the food bowl to my room.  I swept the area and haven't seen any again yet, but I will keep it moved for a bit.  I was hoping the ants wouldn't show up this year because of how much we have disrupted the ground around our house, turns out they still have our address.

No comments:

Post a Comment