Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me! (yesterday)

  It was my birthday yesterday, and though it wasn't horrible, it was not spent the way I wanted.  It was a Membership Meeting day at work, so I knew I was going to be there late.  I would have rather been at home snuggling with Tank, drinking tea, and knitting.
  No new members were getting voted in, so I only got snacks for people to munch on during the meeting.  I also made sure to get cheesecake since it is one of my favorite desserts.  I also had Chipotle for lunch, which is another favorite.  I had meant to write this post yesterday, but most of the day was spent training the new hire.
  Getting the food wasn't too great because it was raining and sleeting, but I braved the elements.  It was then up for debate on if we should even have a meeting at all, since it had switched to snow.  A quick check of the local weather radar showed that we were going to get a break and the meeting happened.  Since only a few people braved the cold, it was a very short meeting.
  My mom got me some Monster High Dolls as a present.  Tank gave me extra snuggles and purred at me a while.  Mother nature got me a snow day today, so while he is being boring and doing work in the background, it means I get a weekday with Bill at home.
  So far today has been my lounge and knit day.  I started a new couch project.  I'm hoping it will be as cool as I picture it.  Yes, this means that I will have three active projects going, but I am okay with that for right now.  I have my bigger project to bring with me to knit-gatherings, my small project for my purse, and something that will hang out on the couch.


Project Pan List:

Regular Items:
  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Refresh Eye Cream
  • NYX HD Eye Primer
  • Kat von D Lock-It Primer (sample size)
  • Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
  • Pur Minerals Correcting Primer
  • Dr. Brandt Pore No More Primer
  • Milani Moisture Lock Lip Treatment
  • NYC City Proof 24HR Eyeliner in Dark Brown
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Shimmering Sea
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted
  • Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer (sample size)
  • Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ in Light
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan
  • NYC Ultra Last Lipwear in 416 Berry Rich 
  • Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Mist (travel size) 

Gimme Items:
  • Origins Grapefruit Body Souffle (sample size)
  • Origins Mega Defense SPF 45 (sample size)
  • Origins mystery moisturizer (sample size)
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Primer
  •  Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus in Espresso - 3/15
  •  Benefit They're Real Mascara (sample size)
  • Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Fair/Light
  •  Skin 79 Gold BB Cream (sample size)
  • YSL Black Opium Perfume (sample size) - 3/5
  •  Balenciaga Floraboranica Perfume (sample size) - 3/17 (given away)

No comments:

Post a Comment