Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Back to the Future Day!

 
  I also have an update for the make-up bags.  I heard about similar eye-shadow made by this company on Instagram and went to Walgreens to check them out.  I didn't find them then, even though the person said she found them on the very top shelf.  I didn't know she meant the overstock top shelf.
  The ones I saw before were only four colors.  When I saw these I knew they were going to work perfectly.  I think the sizes of each shadow are bigger and will be easier to use than the ones I was looking at from Dollar Tree.
  Why, yes, that is the display of them.  Why, yes, that is the display in my house.  I had to get someone to get them down for me, then I just decided to get all of them.  While that means I will have four extra pallets, I could always save them for later.

   Here is my shout-out to Back to the Future.  Today is the day that Marty and Doc Brown are supposed to show-up.  I am seeing tons of cool pictures online of people posing with a DeLorean and it is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment