Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I got my first Vox box from Influenster!

  If you don't know what Influenster is, it is a website that lets you rate and look at how others rated things.  I love it so far.  If you are really active on there you can qualify for surveys and you might get some free things sent to you to review.
  I just got my first box!  It is the Curel Anti-Itch lotion and body wash.  I have already tested the lotion and I know I will love it during winter.  It has a nice, very faint, lemon smell though there aren't any added fragrances.  I don't have super sensitive skin, but I think everyone will be able to use it.  It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky. The body wash has the same smell to it.
  The box came with a dollar off coupon to use on some other Curel product and I know I will be totally using it.

Video coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment