Monday, September 28, 2015

Knitting Without Neighbors.

  I feel like I've mentioned that joke before.  How Claire couldn't remember the name of Knitting For Neighbors and called it Knitting Without Neighbors.  We then had to give all our theory on how to chase away your neighbors with knitting.  The deadline for submissions was brought up, and it reminded me of it.
  Since I don't have much to show for myself, here are some awesome things that someone else made.
  There is an interesting story behind these huggable monsters.  A local Girl Scout troop donated a bunch of these finger-knit lengths and had called them scarves.  No other detail was given, so we guessed they did enough to get their badge and that was about it.  Though no one at Uniquities thought we would be able to do anything with them, they passed them onto the K&CC anyway.
  Aren't all of those amazing?  The guy on the right with the orange tummy/mouth has those kid's bracelets that look like phone cords for the detail on the eye/fin openings.

   Here is the genius herself, Carola, acting like it is no big deal that she makes such awesome things.  Her huggable monsters are the most creative I've ever seen.

   The other night there was a moon related phenomenon.  It was that the moon was super close to the Earth and there was a lunar eclipse.  Of course, it was also super cloudy.  Since it was so cloudy, I wasn't able to get a good picture of it.

   I did get a good picture of Mr. Jag and the 10 stitch blanket though.  Before anyone worries about him laying on it, I will be washing it before I give it away.

   I was able to get a cool picture of the moon tonight, too bad it wasn't during the super cool lunar eclipse.

   Here is another shot with more of the clouds showing.  It was just so bright and beautiful to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment