Friday, July 11, 2014

Some other people who also do good.

I was trying to remember how I found this, I'm not totally sure, but I think I found it on Facebook.  Knit for Kids is a pretty cool thing.   It gives people who want to donate things they have made an easy way to do it.
I know some people don't know how to find drop-off points near them, or would rather not have to deal with going to a new place.  Though they are a bit specific about what they take, it is their project.  They get to decide these things.

It also seems that at work we are doing one of those donate-some-money-and-get-to-write-your-name-on-something-that-goes-on-the-wall things.  It is for the Kids in Need Foundation and we have $1, $5, and $10 options.  I don't know if all the stores are doing it or not.  I got $9 for them today.  I don't know if I can count that on the side-bar or not, but I think a pat on the back is alright.  It seems as of right this second my work is under the Silver Partner category.  I think we need to step-up our game!

Speaking of games...mine will be down for a bit.  Why is that?  I have been bribed to work on two doll sweaters so a friend doesn't go mad and light them on fire.  I have also been asked to sew two new covers for my friend's Boppy.  I thought I had more time, but baby decided to show-up as of very early yesterday morning.
Once I get all of that out of the way there I will be free to do as I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment