Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I talked myself into it...

One of my co-workers has been buying the blank muslin dolls we sell by the armfull.  She makes little dresses for them and then sends them to Africa.  I had actually received a bunch of fabric to make those pillowcase dresses to send over.  I'm thinking that it might be too cute if for some of them I include a doll wearing a matching dress.
Then I got to wondering if it was worth making them over buying the premade dolls.  While it would cost less (in theory) to make them, it would take a lot longer to make them.  I'm sure the people would rather have more than worry about if I made every single detail of the two.
I'm not sure when I will get a chance to, but I am going to head to another store to see if they have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment