I have been battling with germs since last Wed. I feel like I'm making progress, but I sound like a frog. Hopefully this will be better before I have to go to work tomororw.
I had had plans on getting some stuff done outside of the house, but I have not felt like I had enough energy for that. Some of it also involved talking to people, which I can't really do right now.
Instead I am trying to get some of the easier to get done projects finally done and out of the way.
The headbands finally have buttons on them! I added the one button to the end because that was the headband with the gradient striping and I wanted to let the wearer decide which side they liked best.
This thing I finished a good while ago, but then I forgot I had it. I have no idea what to call it. I based it on the rectangle hat that gives the appearance of cat ears when being worn.
Only I left little openings on the sides. I am not sure why I did it, but I like it. This second picture is closer to how the colors look in person. I didn't show it, but it was one of my first times doing Kitchener stitch, so it is a bit uneven along that line. When I made it I knit around until I got to where the gap was going to be, then I knit only one side until it was long enough to fold over, I then grafted it together with the body.
For anyone who doesn't remember it is the Very Versatile Top Down Cardigan (Ravelry link) that was last seen June 19, 2012. I don't blame you if you don't remember it. Right now it is soaking to get blocked, but I don't think that will change how it looks too much.
It is getting dark out or I would also include the picture of my mini-Skywalker (yes, let's pretend I made it that size on purpse) and of the mustard yellow blob that is the almost done baby blanket.
Getting stuff finished is fun! (someone remind me of this when I have a pile of these things laying around again)