Saturday, February 11, 2012

Something almost done, and something started.

The caplet is off the needles. I just need to weave in ends and find a closure so it can be worn.
I have promised some people knitted things, but no one has given me any yarn.  I figured I could work on smaller things in the meantime. I've started on a pair of mittens.  They are turning out bigger than I had thought, but people have different sized hands.
After a quick post on my facebook it was decided that I should add some Latvian braids to my mittens.  I was a bit nervous since I had never done them before.  Except for the fact that the yarns are different(their bands claim to be the same) I had nothing to worry about.  I think they look really good and I can't wait to finish the first one.

No pictures this post, but I hope to completely finish some things so I can fix this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment