Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A couple of projects and a surprise.

I started another project today.  This is my third one I am working on now (that I am actively working on).

This is what I have been carrying around in my purse.  I now know the benefits of this.  I sometimes find myself needing some knitting, but since I didn't know that before, I didn't think to bring any.  Now I will usually have some with me.

This is the first ear flap/scarf that will soon have a friend.  It is a remake of a hat I saw in the store.  The one in the store was $32, and none of the colors they had (bright blue, or bright pink) made me want to spend that much.

This is going to be the surprise project.  I know I just started a new project earlier today, but I have big plans for this.  I hope to either start it later today, or tomorrow.  I'm also really hoping that I will get it done on time.

The project I started earlier today isn't pictured because it is for a friend, and not for charity.  Though if it goes well, I will probably make another pair to give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment