Wednesday, January 20, 2016

This is a swanky place!

  Today was the day we met with the oncologist.  She was super nice and has also had a cat that has gone though something similar.  Mr. Jag was not shy about any of it.  He came right out of the carrier and sniffed pretty much everything.  He even tried to walk along the keyboard after they took his weight and temperature.  We joked that he was trying to get a job there to help pay his bills.


  Do you see this?!  The walls look a bit strange since I took it as a panorama, but I think you get the idea.
  While we talked we both agreed that surgery would probably be a bad idea.  That was what was worrying me the most.  I don't know if I would have been able to say either way without a bunch of other professional people giving their opinions.  I also said that I was going to be against chemo, but from how few side effects from the one they are using, I decided to try a round.  When we go back they will make sure he is doing okay with it and I know I will be keeping an eye out on how he acts.
  I know all of this will be super expensive, but sometimes you just want to hold onto someone you love for as long as you can.

  Hopefully a more upbeat post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment