Thursday, December 17, 2015

Radio silence.

Sorry for the unexpected silence.  I have been feeling kind of crummy since before Thanksgiving, but it really hit me hard.  I have been sitting on the couch and drinking a lot of tea and orange juice.

  I had not heard back before Monday, so I cast on.  I was going to post about it, but then I got a fever and spent a lot of time on the couch.
  I went to dinner with my mom when I was feeling better and here is the beginning of my jacket with a Red Lobster biscuit.  Since then I have gotten past the decreases and have started the increasing.  My mom is also working on Christmas presents, so I might start those fingerless mitts so I won't get too far ahead of her.  Not that I don't have two scarves on the needles that could use some love or anything.

  Though I haven't been doing as much for my make-up bags, I saw this post on FaceBook and thought about it.  That was really cool what Dollar Shave Club did.

No comments:

Post a Comment