Thursday, December 31, 2015

Not your normal end of the year post.

  Normally this time of the year is when I run around my house and look for all the things that need only a few minutes to finish them, and then get them done.  Since I have started a "bonus" job, I don't have as much time.  You will see that there one though.

  I will take advantage that this is the last day that anyone can use this joke.  There are quite a few pictures with this joke on them, but I liked the glasses in this one a lot.

  This only needed 10 stitches bound off and one end woven in.  Mr. Jag is over there asking me why it took me so long to finish it.
  He is feeling a lot better from his skin infections.  The bacterial one was super easy to deal with.  He has gone through two rounds of the anti-fungal so far and the vet thinks he will need the other two as well.
  I had hoped that the knit-a-long would end before the year ended, but my mom had some Christmas knitting, Cathy and Andrea only cast on, and I didn't want to get too far ahead.  That's fine, I'm not upset about it.  We will get them all done in time.
  Now to go get ready for one going away party and one super-close friends party.  I hope everyone gets to spend the end of one year and beginning of the new one with those they want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment