Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Animal Rugs

  It seems like everyone has tons of extra knitting magazines laying around.  I say this because I feel like every time I go to a knit-night there are magazines to look at.  I was flipping through and saw an article about this lady and her animal skin looking wall hangings.  There were no patterns in the magazine that jumped out at me, but I took a note of her name.   Ruth Marshall is the person I am talking about.  There is something about them that I really like.

   I am still waiting to hear back about putting the make-up bags together.  I have been out and about pricing things and making notes to myself about items that I think will be good for the bags.  I have also decided that I want to put together 20 bags.  I don't know why, but that number has stuck in my head and I really want to go for it.

   I have been going through my house and cleaning out stuff that I have been holding on to for no reason, or things I just forgot I had to donate for a while.

  I donated some things similar to this before and got rave reviews.  I had bracelet kits before and it helps to keep antsy kids busy while they have to wait.

  No idea where or why I got these.  They are pretty cool if I actually used them, but I know I won't.  There is some good info in these and I know someone will love them.

  This picture is funny.  It might not look funny, but you will get it in a little bit.  Since I finished the Fragole Shrug test knit I decided to go cruising though the Free Pattern Testers forum on Ravelry.  I clicked on a link for a secret test knit.  The designer mentions a ton of times that no pictures can be leaked since this pattern will become a mystery knit along.
  Being the person that I am, I have to bend the rules a little.  No one else is posting any pictures, like good little testers, but I have to be difficult.  I posted the above picture telling the designer that this is my progress picture.  It is showing me cutting the yarn from the bind-off edge at the bottom of the body.  Like I have told people before, I'm obnoxious.  I hope other people find it as funny as I do.

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, Passarine

    ReplyDelete