Saturday, June 20, 2015

Make-up Bags

  I have been obsessed with make-up lately.  I have been buying more, wearing more, and watching a ton of YouTube videos about it.  It got me thinking of things I could donate besides warm things I made.  I was thinking of pricing things and getting a price point to see how much this idea would cost me.  I could start a Go Fund Me, or something similar.
  Since I don't know what other people feel are "must have"s for make-up, I did some research online.  Unfancy has one opinion on the matter and Huffington Post seems to agree on a lot of things.  I know I will be able to get a lot of things from the Dollar Tree.  They even have tiny mascaras!  I was also thinking of getting some stuff from e.l.f. because I love them.  They have some great stuff for very good prices.
  As of right now this is what I am thinking of putting in each bag:
  • mascara
  • neutral eyeshadows
  • tinted lip balm
  • eyeshadow brush
  As of right now I am looking at about $4 for the contents of each bag.  I was considering maybe putting in some unscented face lotion as well.  Now the hard part...where to get a bag.  I am thinking of making some, but I could also do some searching online.  I know I could try and reach out to various places to see if I could get a deal on bags, but I'm not very good at that.  I never know what to say to them and feel like I end up sounding unprofessional.
  Also, let me know if you think I should add anything else to the bags.
  I also wanted to add that I was thinking of having these go to women's shelters.  I know this might seem like a silly thing but I feel like it might help some people.  Some people might have needed to get out and couldn't take things that they use everyday and might find some comfort to be able to fancy themselves up.

Here are some warm fuzzy feelings for anyone who was majorly bored by the rest of this post: Featherless Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment