Saturday, February 7, 2015

I am so much happier with the hat!

I took the decreases out and  added two more repeats to the main body of the hat.  I like it a lot better now.  I need to think of what to call this though, since I was making it based off of a stitch I saw on a rerun of Knitting Daily.
I also have a new (to me) phone.  This phone makes my eyes look super blue when I take pictures.


This is the first in a multi-part theme of knitting.  I got a lot of Red Heart team spirit yarn.  I had no real idea what to do with it.  Then I decided that I wanted to make a slouchy hat.  Wurm(Ravelry link) was the first one to catch my eye.  Since I didn't know if I would find it a fun knit I grabbed one of the team spirit yarns and cast on.  Since I am not using the yarn called for I had to wing it a little on the number of stitches.
While it is too big for my head, I'm sure it will fit someone.  I like how the lengths of yellow and red keep shifting through the whole thing.
I am going to be using the rest of my team spirit yarns and keep making hats until I am bored with that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment