I took the decreases out and added two more repeats to the main body of the hat. I like it a lot better now. I need to think of what to call this though, since I was making it based off of a stitch I saw on a rerun of Knitting Daily.
I also have a new (to me) phone. This phone makes my eyes look super blue when I take pictures.
This is the first in a multi-part theme of knitting. I got a lot of Red Heart team spirit yarn. I had no real idea what to do with it. Then I decided that I wanted to make a slouchy hat. Wurm(Ravelry link) was the first one to catch my eye. Since I didn't know if I would find it a fun knit I grabbed one of the team spirit yarns and cast on. Since I am not using the yarn called for I had to wing it a little on the number of stitches.
While it is too big for my head, I'm sure it will fit someone. I like how the lengths of yellow and red keep shifting through the whole thing.
I am going to be using the rest of my team spirit yarns and keep making hats until I am bored with that idea.