- One of my old co-workers I really like working with is back. I just keep telling everyone "Richard is back!!" even if they don't know who he is. I asked him, he is neutral on being back.
- It snowed some today! It didn't stick and was raining half the time, but I still saw snow fall out of the sky. The act of snowing is my favorite part.
- I went through the line after work to get some fabric and I was the next in line.
- Even though it was after 5pm I braved the grocery store the night before Turkey Day (Thanksgiving) and found an empty register line to go into.
- It stopped snow/raining as I was driving home, so people weren't as crazy on the road.
Here is something some people might find to be odd, but I found it amusing. I started watching a show on Netflix because I thought the name sounded funny. One of the main characters has a guy friend who is her best friend. This guy is also straight, so they refer to him as her gay best friend who is straight. I realize that I have one of those!
Here is what will someday be a hat. Oh, you weren't going to guess that it was going to be a hat? Thought it was some sort of sleeve? Nope, I promise you that it will turn into a hat. I'm also planning on making another soon after this one with a few fun changes.
Also, expect to see that couch for a bit in the background. It is starting to get cold in my area and this is the only room upstairs that has a couch and TV.
If I don't post again before Thursday: Happy Turkey Day to everyone who celebrates it! (and happy Thursday to those who don't)