Thursday, October 3, 2013

'Cause I'm a'leavin' on a jet plane...

...do know when I'll be back again.  I do, I even know what seat I will be sitting in for it.
I finished the scarf last night and even got all the tales woven in before packing it. Pictures will be posted when I get back home because I forgot that memory card there.

Right now I'm super high in the sky and crocheting. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but I'm going to keep going and see how it goes.  I'm wondering if I should have started the double skip and 4 cluster corners sooner... Hrm...
The lady next to me was pleasantly surprised that they let me bring my crochet hook on the plane. She said that she knitted but didn't want to bother with making sure everything followed all the rules.
I do wish I had brought a snack though. I did remember a bottle for water, they have some very cool stations to fill them in the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment