Saturday, March 2, 2013

I've been starting a few things...

I've been starting things left and right.  I think it is a reaction to finishing the serape.
I have a brioche scarf I started after helping a friend at Mon night knit-night with.  While hers is prettier color-wise, I think mine is nice and soft.
I've also started a pair of socks.  They did a cool diagonal pattern on their own at the heel.
Here's to hoping the second one does this too.

I've been a bit quiet on the blog-area because it is getting closer and closer to my wedding date.  This is also why I have not started that writing project I mentioned a while ago.  Things for the wedding are slowly coming together, but I feel like the time is going by faster.  Fingers crossed!

Time to go send some more e-mails and knit while I wait for replies!

No comments:

Post a Comment