Friday, March 8, 2013

Some socks and snow.

I meant to post this when it happened, but time got away from me.

The night before I was told there was a bit storm on the way, but it was still over 50 degrees outside, so I wasn't too concerned.  I woke-up to see this:
Seems mother nature didn't care what I assumed.  So I spend most of the day knitting while watching giant flakes fall from the sky.  I also had an apple-cinnamon candle burning, so I felt super cozy.

This is the first sock I made on the right and I have a second sock I have cast on, too bad they are not part of the same pair.  The first sock is Jaywalker and the second is a test pattern I'm doing for HiyaHiya.

This is just a shot of the back of the heel for the first sock, it looks really cool.

Now off to go knit some more and watch the snow melt...darn.





No comments:

Post a Comment