Thursday, March 28, 2013


I finished one out of the two pairs of socks I was working on.  I love testing patterns and this is one of the ones I got to test.  They are the HiyaHiya Blossom Lace Socks(Ravelry link) and if I made them again I would make a few changes.  I would continue the pattern down the top of the foot and mirror the lace patterns.
I did, however, find something in the pattern that could have been written a bit more clearly.  I always feel super helpful when I find things that could be written better.

Not much to say because the wedding is quickly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment