Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Did you remember the February Hat-a-thon?

  I didn't remember about the hat-a-thon until I went to go list some of my hat patterns on another site and went to go see what forum posts mentioned them.  I wasn't able to join a team, but I was able to join as a cheerleader.

  I decided to work the pattern as it was written, except for the decreases.  While adding the extra slip row was fun for a while, the last one caused me more stress than fun.
Rolls I got for this hat: worked <~ and /\
  Crown
6 - 4 - 6 - 3 - 2
5 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 4
2 - 1 - 5 - 4 - 6
  Brim

  I got to hear what the incident at Santini's was.  My mom emailed one of the other people and was told that one of them saw one of the local homeless men picking, what was assumed to be, lice off his head, putting them on the table and then sweeping them onto the floor.


Yearly Yarn Tracker:
Yarn In: 0 (0)
Yarn Out: 5 (2)

Total: -5

No comments:

Post a Comment