Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Packing for RKOcon

  Shane and I went to his eye doctor again.  They were able to get some pictures this time, which is an improvement.  The guy also referred to Shane's eye as a snow globe eye, who knew I know medical terms.
  All the labs came back negative, so he doesn't have to take the pills anymore.  The doctor took another ultrasound, she said the big bump is still there but isn't getting worse.  There is still talk about surgery to get rid of the cloudiness and really see what is going on.  It isn't an emergency though.
  Shane had discovered that Dr Chen had lived in Chicago.  She said she grew up there so Shane had to quiz her on her favorite deep dish pizza.  Pequod's Pizza was one of them.  She also knew about The Rocky Horror Picture Show, which surprised both of us.
  I got some fun new shirts to wear to the con.  I also got a few worry worms ready to give out to people.  I'm also planning on leaving some around with the poem for people to find.  I'm excited to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment