Saturday, August 27, 2022

Happy Birthday Tankuma!

   Tank is turning 11 today!  I can't believe it and he doesn't really either.  He definitely doesn't act his age.  He gets the zoomies all the time and likes to wake people up at 4am by chewing on some plastic or figuring out how to open their door.  I still need to get him some crinkle balls for his birthday.  He got one of his presents early, I made him his own Worry Worm, but no eyes so he can really chomp on it and I don't have to worry about him hurting a tooth.
  The other night he managed to open the door to Ryan's room at 4am, thoroughly scaring him.  Tank just gave an innocent little meow like he didn't do anything wrong.  He still doesn't like it when Ryan puts him in his shirt, but that happens a lot less often now and I've even seen them hanging out together!
  I know he's going to be getting a lot of birthday kisses from people today, at least from me and Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment