Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Taking Full Bags into the Grocery Store

  I finished that hat that I had started on the train to Florida.  I seem to be good at getting projects to come out larger than I picture in my head.  I know there are many things I can do to prevent this, but since most of my projects aren't for a specific person, it doesn't both me too much.

  I had planned for this hat to be for a kid, but it fits me just fine.  Since I was just trying out the pattern from a picture, I count this as a success.  I might try again to see if I can make a kid hat.

  I've moved the long list for my Project Pan to it's own page.  It was starting to get a bit long and I felt like it was starting to take over the post.  It also didn't change much each time, so I felt like it also wasn't adding much to each post it was in.  It can be found here.  I've added food and beverages to the bottom since I'm still pretty proud at how I'm getting through those things too.  I'm also not going to go overboard and record anything I use, only things that take some time or have been sitting around a bit too long.

  I got some funny looks on my way in to Wegmans on Saturday, but when the ladies were starting to go through the bags, there were a bunch of 'Ooh's and 'Ahh's.  A bunch of things disappeared really quickly.  I'm glad that people looked at those things with so much excitement.

Donated:
Poly-fil: 4 24oz bags
Yarn: 60 166 172 174 skeins

Discarded:
Poly-fil: a few handfuls
Yarn: 7 skeins

No comments:

Post a Comment