Thursday, July 28, 2016

Makeup

  As everyone here should know by now, I really like playing around with make-up and trying new things.  I was searching for random things when I found the lipstick made in a collaboration between MAC and Caitlyn Jenner.  Finally Free is a rosy nude color.  One thing I really like about the sales of that color is that "100% of the selling price goes to the M·A·C AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative, to further its work in support of transgender communities."
  This let me to click around the website some and I found this page on the M·A·C AIDS Fund.  I never knew they had that.  That is pretty great.

   Look everyone, I did my nails in a bright summery color!  It is also coordinates with my knitting.  I actually cast off the scarf last night, but I didn't have anything to weave the ends with in, so it isn't totally done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment