Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's cold outside!

So on the way home from New Jersey it started to snow.  We were stopped on the I-78 for almost 2 hours while they "cindered the road".  Some people were there for about two and a half hours.  It was too dark to knit, so that made it a lot less fun.  It only took about nine hours to make a 5 hour trip.
Then the next morning I woke-up to this:
 

Everything had a nice layer of ice on it.  Luckily my car had also been snowed on, so it was pretty easy to get it cleared so I could head to work.

A bunch of people have been coming in to get fabric to make rag wreaths.  I decided to give it a try and make a mini one.  Maybe someday I could make a bunch and sell them for donation money.
 
 
This is how it all looks out there this morning.  Some snow on everything.  It is still snowing out there, but it is only the tiny flakes.  I wish it were the big fat ones.  It would be awesome to get a snow-day and just stay at home and drink hot chocolate and knit all day long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment