Saturday, December 7, 2013

I never thought I was going to be one of those people...

I've read about other knitters who forgot to wash the sweater they were going to wear until the last minute so they are stuck trying to get it to dry faster. I told myself to wash the sweater last Sunday, but then I didn't. I told myself to wash it on Tuesday, but again I forgot.
I finally washed it Thursday night. I was pretty sure it was going to be dry the next morning to pack and come with us to New Jersey. Now, still very wet. I wrapped it in a towel and threw it in the car. I was fairly sure it was going to be dry this morning to wear to a wedding.
Nope, we are at the damp stage. First I attacked it with the hair drier, but that didn't let me get anything else done. Now it is on the vent.
Before anyone freaks out, I put the vent on cool.
There is about an hour before we have to leave, so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment