Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another one bites the dust!


I finished the Foxgloves(Ravelry link), which was my purse knitting.  I will need to figure out something else for my purse knitting.

I do have a pair of socks started, I might pop those in there.  Though I am having some problems with them.  The last purl stitch before the magic-loop and the one at the end of the round are very big for some reason.  I am tugging on the yarn before I begin the next section, but I don't know why this is happening.
I'm wondering if I should buy a pair of size 2 9" needles.  Then I could just go 'round and 'round.  It would make doing the cables easier, since some of them cross different needles.
I would be able to use them for other sock knitting and some fingerless mitts...
...sounds like a plan to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment