Friday, May 1, 2020

Walls Day 31: Both Dry and Brick

  They finished some more fine tuning on the dry wall.  You could see some wet bits where they added more mud.  Bill's wall is looking a lot better too.
  This is the most exciting part.  They added in bricks to where the top of the old window was and it looks like they are getting closer to putting the bump out on the egress window.  I feel like they should have gotten the dirt for the bottom of the bump-out done before this, so it could settle and they could add more if needed.  I'm wondering if these groups aren't used to having so much of a redo being done at once?  I'm not sure, but it will be okay in the end.
  Right now there is going to be a four week delay on the cabinets and the wet-bar.  They asked if we wanted to pick out new items and possibly save some money, but we liked the ones we had picked out before.  Everything has been going so quickly that I feel this delay will still have us within the time period they quoted us.  I'm excited for it to be done, but I also don't want to rush anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment