Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Floors Day 38: Flat Floor, Flat Floor

  More good stuff is happening!  They are now working on making the floors nice and flat for putting in the flooring this week.  I was wondering if they were going to sand down the rough patches or if they were going to put another layer on.  Turns out it is a very thin layer that is then able to self level easier.

  They have done it in a few places.  I don't remember the people who did the initial foundation work doing something like this, but I guess everyone has their own techniques.  They have also recessed the nails and mudded over them.  I know all these steps are needed to make the final product look really good, but I'm also thinking loudly at them to go faster.  I know it is going quickly and they will be done when they get there, so deep breaths for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment